Tuesday

Work Smarter, Not Harder!

Isn't that the thing people say when we are short of money? Give me a break. Government jobs go to preferred classes of people, all the cushy middle-management jobs go to people who are connected or are in the same church or organization. What about us ordinary slobs?

Well, there is plenty of work to be found on the internet. You won't become a millionaire, but you will make substantial money on the internet.

How much?

How much money can you make doing an odd job on the Internet? I'll show you.

I earn about $450 per day simply posting and placing ads and links. Before you say bullshit! just remember that I've been doing this for over two years. It takes time to build up the kind of regular income that I make, so you will have to have patience.

If you start doing odd jobs on the Internet like I do, realistically it will take you between one and two months to start earning $50 per day. When that happens, you'll start getting excited because you'll realize if you keep going, pretty soon, that number will go up, and that is real money!

This is the program I started with and I know you will make money with it. I am going to post regularly on the things I do online, so stay tuned.